Playa Paraiso – La Caleta — Walk Tenerife
Distance: 3 km
You can zoom in to get a close-up view of route map.
Also see walking routes:
- Adeje – Barranco del Infierno – Ifonche – Roque Imoque – Roque del Conde – Las Casas
- Adeje — Walk Tenerife
- Arona – Ifonche – Arona Circular
- Arona – Vilaflor
- Costa del Silencio – Tenerife Coastal Escapism
- La Caleta – Tenerife Life in the Raw
- Los Cristianos – Palm-Mar – Las Galletas
- Malpaís de Güímar 1
- Malpaís de Güímar 2
- Malpaís de Güímar 3
- Palm-Mar – Las Galletas
- Piramide de Arona – Playa Las Americas – Puerto Colon
- Playa de Las Americas – La Caleta
- PR-TF 43 Garachico – Chinyero Mountain
- PR-TF 71 Camino de Teresme
- PR-TF 71.1 Boca del Paso – La Quinta
- PR-TF 71.2 Camino de Ifonche
- PR-TF 72 Vilaflor – Paisaje Lunar – Vilaflor
- SL-TF 218 Roque del Conde
- SL-TF 60 Santiago del Teide – Arguayo (Almond Blossom Route)
- SL-TF 71 Camino de la Virgen
- Teide walking routes. Teide hiking trails.
Remember: Prevention, Information and Knowledge are the key to avoiding unpleasant situations.
- Make sure you always have somebody else to walk with, stick to the marked footpaths and respect the way of life, privacy and property of the local inhabitants.
- If you keep your noise levels down, you will discover just how much life there is all around you.
- Take any rubbish with you, even organic waste. This will help preserve the beauty of the scenery and prevent the proliferation of rodents in the area. Take special care with cigarette butts.
- Picking up plants, animals or other items from the environment may entail the loss of irreplaceable resources.
- The people who take care of these Protected Nature Areas would be very grateful if you let them know about any incidents you may have noticed on your walk.
- Remember that the Island’s environment is as unique as it is unpredictable. It must be enjoyed responsibly and sensibly. Take special care in natural areas and don’t forget that accidents can happen at any time.
- Pay attention to signs.
- Check the weather forecast? to make sure the conditions are suitable.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear for hiking and always pack your mobile phone, sunscreen, a hat, a coat, a waterproof, enough food and plenty of water in your backpack.
- Let your family and/or friends know which route you will be taking and bear in mind how many daylight hours you will need to complete it.