Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- 8 yolks
- 1 glass of water
- 1/4 Kg of sugar
- stick of cinnamon
- grated lemon rind
- Put a glass bowl to heat in a water bath using a tablespoonful of water. Whisk the yolks inside this glass bowl until it gets a thick consistency.
- Once the water has boiled, take it off the heat without stopping stirring the yolks.
- Separately, make syrup by diluting the sugar in the rest of the water along with the lemon grind and the cinnamon on the heat, until it thickens.
- Once the syrup has cooled from hot to warm, slowly add in the yolks while whisking it all continuously. Serve it in goblets, before it cools down completely and decorate it with ground cinnamon.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole