- 1 bulb of garlic
- 3 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon of cumin grains
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 4 spoons of vinegar
- 15 spoons of olive oil
- cooking salt to taste.
- Peel and chop up the garlic cloves. Grind them in a mortar along with the cumin grains, the diced peppers, the chopped coriander and the cooking salt until they blend into a soft paste.
- Finally mix it with the oil, vinegar and a little water until you reach the desired consistency.
This sauce will stay fresh and in good condition for several months in the fridge.
There is another variety of green mojo based on this same recipe but using parsley instead of coriander.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole