- 1/2 Kg. of beef or pork
- 1/2 Kg. chicken
- 1/2 Kg. of chickpeas
- 1/2 Kg. of potatoes
- 1/2 Kg. of green beans
- 1/4 Kg. marrow
- 1/2 Kg. zucchini
- 1/4 Kg. carrots
- 1/2 Kg. yam
- 1 corn
- 1 piece of white cabbage
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- Leave the chickpeas to soak and soften overnight.
- Make a frying base in a pot by frying the onion, tomato and a small amount of parsley. Add the chickpeas and your chosen meat. Cover with plenty of water and leave it on to heat for an hour with the lid on.
- Next and without taking it off the heat, introduce the green beans, zucchini, cabbage, leek, corn and the carrots, all chopped in big dices.
When the vegetables are almost ready, add the potatoes, the yam and the marrow, also chopped in big dices, and leave it cooking.
- Take it off the heat when everything is done, and strain it.
With the broth you can also make a soup. The vegetable can be served with some fried garlic sprinkled on top.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole