Tortitas de Carnaval
- 1/2 Litre of milk
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 Kg. of flour
- 1/4 Kg. of sugar
- 1 lemon
- one small cup of rum
- Whisk the eggs and add flour and sugar. Then add the milk and complete it by adding water very slowly and mixing it all very carefully until it forms a thick paste.
- Add rum to this paste, along with the grated lemon rind, the aniseed and the oil and stir it all in.
- Heat up a little bit of oil in a pan and use a ladle to take the desired amount of paste to make the pancakes. Fry the pancakes on both sides.
- Once they have cooled down completely sprinkle a little sugar over them.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Rancho Canario Recipe
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole